Thursday, July 17, 2014

All white





 cardigan: BCBG Max Azria | top: HERE | shorts: HERE (on SALE!) | bag: Michael Kors

I've been  trying to deny it for a long time now, but I just have to admit it, all white outfits are not for me. I should be denied from buying any white pieces for my wardrobe and that's because I'm way to clumsy and I always manage to smirch them. So, guess what I came up with this time? I though I'll wear an all white outfit with a brown bag, so if I get clumsy again, at least the stains will be matching my bag :)
But enough with the jocks already, coz I have some great news for you! Front Row Shop, one of my favorite online stores, has some serious sales going on. I made a selection of beautiful pieces that are now on sales, but if you click HERE I'm sure you'll find many other items you'll like at really great prices.





details and price - HERE


6 comments:

  1. Great pics! Love the all white and the accessories for perfect :)

    Thatsmychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous look and i know exactly how you feel about wearing white...haha... and front row shop has some amazing unique pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great outfit, I know what you mean though I can't be trusted in a white outfit either
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love crisp white pieces for summertime! Looking beautiful, as always! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...