Sunday, October 20, 2013

Grunge






top:HERE | shirt:HERE | jeans: Bershka | boots: Jeffrey Campbell | beanie: DIY | sunglasses: H&M

I'm a big fan of crop tops, but I don't feel like wearing them. It's that type of thing that you like seeing on others, but you don't picture yourself wearing it. But, this time I made an exception, and I made it only because I absolutely adored this crop top and I had to have it. I found it on Front Row Shop, an amazing online store with lots and lots of gorgeous and unique stuff. I made a list under this post with some other stuff that I really liked from their store. Can you guess witch one I already bough? I'll give you a hint, it's sleeveless.

WISH LIST: 

1. vest: HERE | blouse: HERE | pants: HERE | shoes: HERE
2. vest: HERE | blouse: HERE | skirt: HERE | shoes: HERE
3. blouse: HERE

14 comments:

  1. nice!; D

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the beanie...you're style is so versatile, you're a huge source of inspiration for me....

    xoxo
    Mady

    thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so stylish !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this casual, laid-back look on you ! And the peachy pink outfit in your wishlist is so cute :)

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. imi place foarte mult tinta! dar te prind mai bine tinutele lady-like!

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really loving the modern-day grunge vibe I'm getting from your outfit! Love love love1

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Look :)

    Steffi von coffeeblackandmilkwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all, I am absolutely blown away by your amazing body! It's unbelievable that you are a Mommy! This look is amazing! You have a great sense of style!

    Hugs!

    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I was a girl you would be my biggest inspiration

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...