Tuesday, November 8, 2011

asymetric dress










 skirt/ rochie: custom made
vest/ vesta: local shop
bag/ geanta: H&M
shoes/ incaltaminte: Jeffrey Campbell

My favorite item at the moment is the asymetric skirt or dress. It's so chic and different then everything else you can see on the streets of Romania. I own two asimetric dresses, the one you can see in this pictures and a more elegant one (you can see it HERE). They were both custom made because I didn't find this kind of skirts or dresses in the shops from my town, and I intend to make two more skirts.What about you, what do you think about this kind of skirts/ dresses?

RO: Piesa mea vestimentara favorita in momentul de fata este rochia sau fusta asimetrica. E foarte chic si diferita de ceea ce vezi de obicei pe strazile din Romania. Am doua rochii in genul acesta, cea din imaginile postate acum si una mai eleganta (o puteti vedea AICI ) Ambele sunt facute la croitorie, deoarece in magazine nu am gasit nimic in genul acesta. As vrea sa mai imi fac inca doua fuste, una intr-o singura culoare si una cu imprimeu. Voi ce parere aveti despre acest gen de rochii/ fuste?

28 comments:

  1. You look lovely!Love the dress and your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. theyre perfect for showing off our gorgeous legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super...imi place tare mult ! adevarat , nu am vazut in magazine asa ceva !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this type of skirts/dresses. I have 2 short dresses and one skirt that were very hard to find (I ordered them online), ai dreptate se gasesc greu. You look super hot and classy and OMG, the hair!!!! Love it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress, the print's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous dress! LOVE how the wind plays with it and love how you styled it!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great dress! I love the asymmetry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I totally love the dress! I'm in love with it. The patron is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic pics and outfit!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look nice! = )



    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dress! You look sensational in it and together with those shoes is pure perfection!:D:X

    ReplyDelete
  12. When i'll be a mommy, i hope i will be just like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty dress, and love the vest you layered overtop!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow girl you are seriously gorgeous.. love the shoes

    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That maxi dress really looks good on you, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved your shoes!
    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey hon, just loved your blog! I'm following you, follow back?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. the layer of ur dress is perfect for such nice weather!follow u now!

    Follow me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so gorgeous.

    te amo,
    j
    www.sanitynotebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i've been wanting a dress with that assymetry for so long

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this boho chic outfit! Do you mind giving each other a follow? Just let me know when you followed me and I'll follow back! xo Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow! lovely combo! the dress really rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've just discovered your blog and it's great! Love your style:)
    Following you dear!
    http://angeliquedama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your dress!! I just bought the same shoes by Chinese Laundry!! They are the most comfortable pair of shoes I own!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...