Thursday, May 6, 2010

The girl with the big hat!

I wore this outfit a couple of days ago, when I had a juice with my friends on a terrace. The fabric of the dress is so soft and it feels so good when is very hot outside.
Today I went shopping, but I didn’t get much because everything seemed so expensive. I think this financial crises made me realize the value of money, and it was about time for that to happened. I think a few time ago I was doing way to much shopping and some of the items bought I didn’t wear at all.

I was wearing:
Zara dress
Berska hat
MeliMelo flower accessory
Mango bag
Mallanee shoes
MeliMelo necklace







7 comments:

  1. great outfit love the fabric of dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is perfection! i just love that dress!

    do send me some love over at deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i found ur blog via chictopia !
    omg i just love it SOOOOO MUCH !
    im following :)

    hugs and kissess
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an awesome look!!! love the dress and ur hat!!! and gorgeous heels!!!

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow cute! love the hat and the shoes!!

    awesome blog im going to follow you!!
    follow mee too??

    <3


    www.fashionprovocateur.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a great blog, dear. I'll sure follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. saw your outfit on chictopia! i love this and cool blog! Xo A

    wwww.grlmeetsfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...